- In order to attend the 2021 Virtual In-Service Workshop your NAfME membership must expire March 2021 or later.
- All registration will be handled online.
- If your NAfME membership expires February 2021 or before, you must renew before ISW Access will be issued.
- A member may register for the ISW while in an expired status, however, ISW Access will not be issued while membership is either in an expired status or expires prior to March 2021.
- Active, Retired, Collegiate, & Administrator entries which are complete will have ISW Access issued.
- Before ISW Access will be issued for Active/Collegiate, an entry must be complete, NAfME membership verified, and applicable fees received by KMEA.
NAfME Membership Renewal
Rates expire: June 30, 2021
2021 In-Service Workshop Registration FeesKMEA does not accept school purchase orders.
|KMEA & KMTA members (Active teachers)|
|Early Registration||Nov. 1 - Dec. 31||$80|
|Registration||Jan. 1 - Jan. 31||$105|
|Late Registration||Feb. 1 - Feb. 28||$130|
|Spouse Registration||Nov. 1 - Feb. 28||$10|
|NAfME Collegiate members|
|Registration||Nov. 1 - Jan. 31||$10|
|Late Registration||Feb. 1 - Feb. 28||$40|
|ISW Registration "Office Hours"|
|Mon||Feb. 22||2:00 - 5:00 PM|
|Tue||Feb. 23||9:30 AM - 12:30 PM|
|Wed||Feb. 24||4:00 - 9:00 PM|
|Thu||Feb. 25||7:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Fri||Feb. 26||7:30 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sat||Feb. 27||7:30 AM - 9:00 PM|